Friday, August 05, 2005

Chihuahua!

The following is most likely a typically American joke, I've heard and read that other countries are far more lax about allowing animals in their establishments.

Two men were walking their dogs down the sidewalk one afternoon. They were just passing a restaurant, and decided they were both hungry. However, they both had their dogs with them, and didn't want to go all the way home to put the dogs in. Finally the first guy gets an idea. "Look, I'm going to go in, and tell them he's my seeing-eye dog. If I don't come back after ten minutes, follow and say the same thing." They agree, and guy number one enters.

Ten minutes later he still hasn't come back out, so the second guy goes in. "I'm sorry sir, but you can't bring your dog into the restaurant," says the waitress."

"Oh, but I'm blind, and this is my seeing-eye dog!"

She pauses, shocked. "Sir, you have a chihuahua for your seeing-eye dog?" She asks skeptically.

He looks twice as shocked. "They gave me a chihuahua!?"

No comments: