Friday, September 16, 2005

The Cat Condo!

As promised, here's a photo of Diamond's new cat condo.
Diamond, lounging.

LOL, Condo, not tree. I had actually forgotten how big it was while I was paying it off. I wish I had had a video camera to capture his reaction, it was so precious it was almost... human. We got the condo into my bedroom, and then stomped on the floor to get him to come over. He saunters in, and he does this double take where he actually slows down and backs up half a step -- on four legs -- while his neck cranes to check it out. He didn't poof up in fear, he was just genuinly surprised. Then he got this look of genuine delight just before we picked him up and put him on the top.

He totally loves it. He's comfortable on all three levels (which is good because he's a LONG cat!) and he even knows to sharpen his imaginary claws on the slanted stabilizing boards and not other nearby furniture. :)

No comments: